Victorious Insights For Living: Creative Age

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Creative Age


This is a cool article on creativity and innovation:

innovationarticle

It used to be viewed as a "side issue", but looks like it's transitioning to being a "mainline" issue.

If you look at Starbucks, they have been extremely innovative and it's paid off well for them. One of the things they do, as they view there employees, customers, and vendors they work with from more of a "win/win" partnership perspective. They've used "soft skills" to their advantage.

Here's another great link:

http://www.businessweek.com/innovate/

These days you got to think more and more "outside the box" to be "ahead of the curve". I guess, the "odd ball" won. :)

1 Comments:

At 3:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there mmcneil, I had been out looking for some new information on get rid of boil when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home